A light dusting of snow added nature’s touch to the Christmas decorations adorning Courthouse Hill. The snowfall was around an inch or less in lower elevations Tuesday morning in Jackson County, but some areas to the west and in higher elevations received significantly more. The deepest snowfall recorded in WNC was 15 inches on the Cherohala Skyway.
- Jarrett House has an owner and a future
- TWSA faces potential lawsuit over ‘major’ mudslide
- Dillsboro bridge could see early opening
- Jackson County History: A rich legacy goes up in flames
- COVID-19 spread is slowing, but two schools are affected
- In like a lion
- Sylva man says he saw Jan. 6 Capitol assault in postings on social media
- Cawthorn under fire for D.C. speech; Debnam calls for calm
- Polio vaccine took time to roll out here
- COVID-19 cases climbing higher
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.