Fairview and Cullowhee Valley combined to hold a Fellowship of Christian Athletes Fifth Quarter after last week’s basketball games between the schools at CVS. The Smoky Mountain High FCA huddle was in charge of the program. Approximately 70 middle school youth, along with some 20 parents, attended the event and enjoyed an evening of music, games, pizza and snacks, and devotions. Mitch Wike and Jameson Madden (second row, third and fourth from left) of the SMHS FCA huddle shared messages encouraging faith in Christ. Organizers expressed appreciation to FCA huddle coaches, Ashley Miller at Fairview, Kassidy Lovedahl at CVS and Jeremy Cauley at SMHS, for their efforts in making the event a success.
- April 1 COVID-19 Coverage
- School personnel moves are announced
- Sheriff's Office arrests
- Family of jail suicide victim files lawsuit
- March 25 Coronavirus Coverage
- SPD rolls out new police car design
- Sylva man killed in moped wreck
- Church services go online
- Pandemic could put brakes on road work
- Coronavirus Coverage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.