Max Harris and Frankie Justice Harris of Sylva celebrated their 50th anniversary Friday. The couple was married Feb. 14, 1970, at Scotts Creek Baptist Church. They have two children – Laura Buchanan and Missy Harris – and four grandchildren. There will be a celebration from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, March 1 at Loves Chapel United Methodist Church.
- Fall school plan set, with flexibility key component
- SM soccer player tests positive for COVID-19
- Cashiers woman dies of gunshot wound; JCSO probe ongoing
- Sylva leaders move to address statue issue
- COVID-19 cases here sail past the 370 mark
- Sylva board meeting ‘Zoom-bombed’
- Randy Davenport
- Outdoors Act would benefit area parks, forests
- Detour speeders face crackdown
- Zeb Mathis’ ‘first pitch’ is part of Chevy commercial
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.