Hats off to local veterans who will participate in the annual “Hump” march Saturday, Sept. 25, beginning at 10 a.m. The group marches from Cullowhee to Sylva annually to put a focus on the number 22, the estimated number of veterans who kill themselves every day, as part of raising awareness during Suicide Prevention Month. For more information call Tom Baker at 508-5522.
- Supplier of local drug network sentenced to 30 years in prison
- State budget packs punch for Jackson County, Sylva
- Kerosene heater is suspected in Sylva house conflagration
- Jackson County will uncork Christmas spirit this weekend
- Hikers bring age, wisdom to trails
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Hopefuls lining up to get on primary ballot in Jackson County
- Cindy Lusk
- Omicron may upset encouraging COVID outlook
- Youths in hot water for firing pellets at cars
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.