The Jackson County Department on Aging would like to thank the Community for the support of Operation Christmas Box. This year they gave out a record number of 807 Christmas boxes and bags to the elderly in need, including all the nursing home residents. The success of this program would not be possible without the gracious donations and the volunteers and staff that worked hard getting the boxes wrapped, packed, and delivered. Thanks for making Christmas special for the elderly in Jackson County!
- Jackson County History: A rich legacy goes up in flames
- Sylva man says he saw Jan. 6 Capitol assault in postings on social media
- Cawthorn under fire for D.C. speech; Debnam calls for calm
- Jack Lunnen
- First Person: When ‘POSITIVE RESULTS’ is not what you want to see
- COVID-19 cases climbing higher
- Polio vaccine took time to roll out here
- Moore, veteran educator, retires
- Bidding war continues for Jarrett House, Coach’s
- Vaccine arrives, COVID-19 cases climb
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.