The Community Table is offering a Thanksgiving Day meal to go Thursday, Nov. 26, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. From Thursday, Nov. 26 to Wednesday, Dec. 3, the Table will be closed to allow a break for staff and volunteers. For people whose normal pickup day for a food box falls on closure days, a box in advance of closure will be available. Call 586-6782 for details or more information.
- Jackson County History: A rich legacy goes up in flames
- Sylva man says he saw Jan. 6 Capitol assault in postings on social media
- Cawthorn under fire for D.C. speech; Debnam calls for calm
- Jack Lunnen
- First Person: When ‘POSITIVE RESULTS’ is not what you want to see
- COVID-19 cases climbing higher
- Polio vaccine took time to roll out here
- Sylva Police arrests
- County discusses namesake change
- Moore, veteran educator, retires
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.