Matthew Turpin, 27, of Sylva, received his Juris Doctor from Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law in May, 2020 and was sworn in to the N.C. Bar Association by Judge Brad Letts on Feb. 5. Turpin, left, interned with Letts while in law school. He is the son of Philip and Cindy Turpin of Sylva.
- Qualla man dies in house fire
- Sylva businessman faces charges in Jan. 6 Capitol riot
- New broadband push could be big for Jackson
- Snake Song now open in Sylva
- Harper sentenced in 2017 No Name wreck case
- Scott McKenzie
- NCHP traffic stop uncovers large quantity of narcotics
- Jackson leaders hear more about a potential namesake change
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Friday wreck claims life of Sylva woman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.