Highlands Cashiers Health Foundation, Nantahala Health Foundation and Dogwood Health Trust recently announced a continued collaborative initiative to address the need for home repairs in Jackson and other western counties.
- Tennessee man is indicted for 2020 Cashiers shooting death
- Sentence of 23 years is issued in wake of pig confrontation
- Commissioners laugh, cry as three leave the board
- Overturn accident involving tractor kills Sylva woman
- Tribe looks to build 495 homes in Qualla community
- SMHS upgrades signage, places cornerstone rock
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- GOP sweeps local races following canvass
- Group hopes to remove the Ela Dam
- Sylva Police arrests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.