To mark Hepatitis Awareness Month in May, the Jackson County Department of Public Health recommends that residents learn more about viral hepatitis as well as determine if they should get tested or vaccinated against this chronic disease. The most common types of viral hepatitis in the United States are hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
- Guadalupe says farewell after run of 20 years; new faces join Sylva scene
- ‘Prank’ reaction seems to be epic overreaction
- School system to charge kids for prank
- Native son brings ‘Dillsboro Blues’ to town
- Jessica Bryson
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Charlie Duncan
- Sylva Police arrests
- Sonny Mann
- Jackson man faces kidnap, rape charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.