On Tuesday, Feb. 16, the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors held a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the grand opening of Snake Song. Located at 610 W. Main St. (the former location of The Cut Cocktail Lounge). From left are Ambassador Laurie Bryson, Snake Song co-owners Jacque Laura, Bryan Thurman, Megan Thurman, and Ambassadors Ina Sams and Michele Smith. Snake Song has entrances on both Mill and Main Streets. The shop has a bounty from local farms, specializing in bulk herbs, plants, pottery, flowers, culinary and medicinal herb products and more. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or visit their Facebook page. They are open Wednesdays through Sundays, 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Qualla man dies in house fire
- Sylva businessman faces charges in Jan. 6 Capitol riot
- NCHP traffic stop uncovers large quantity of narcotics
- Pre-trial phase starts in 2016 murder case in Cashiers
- New broadband push could be big for Jackson
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Sylva Police arrests
- Phillips steps down as basketball coach
- John Frady
- COVID cases still falling, but vigilance remains vital as ever
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.