A South Carolina man who used social media to groom then entice an underage teen to meet him in both Franklin and Cherokee recently pleaded guilty to statutory rape, District Attorney Ashley Welch said.
- Guadalupe says farewell after run of 20 years; new faces join Sylva scene
- ‘Prank’ reaction seems to be epic overreaction
- School system to charge kids for prank
- Native son brings ‘Dillsboro Blues’ to town
- Jessica Bryson
- Charlie Duncan
- Sonny Mann
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Sylva Police arrests
- Jackson man faces kidnap, rape charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.