CLARIFICATION: North Carolina defines homelessness as living/sleeping in a place not meant for human habitation: vehicles, tents, abandoned buildings, houses without electricity and water, or staying in a hotel paid for by a church or other agency.
- Theft and drugs with kids in tow land mom in jail
- Hearing set for proposed MAHEC project in Sylva
- Bear gets locked in car, shreds interior
- JCSO honors, mourns Bryson, a ‘wonderful man and great deputy’
- Pair of Jackson residents nabbed with drugs in traffic stop
- Jeep plunges into Tuck, 2 sent to Harris
- Tennessee man found deceased in GSMNP
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Sylva Police arrests
- AWM celebrates lasting legacy of mountain women
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.