Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, the N.C. Council of Churches, the American Red Cross and state Rep. Becky Carney have selected Calvary Baptist Church as one of more than 200 places of worship across the state to participate in Strive to Revive. The program aims to reduce deaths related to cardiovascular disease by providing automatic external defibrillators and CPR training to places of worship.
Calvary Baptist takes part in cardiac arrest rescue program
- Sylva Police arrests
- Lifesaving device delivered to SVFD
- Sheriff’s office arrests
- Arrests made in murder case
- Clampitt proposes dropping alcohol limit for N.C. drivers from .08 to .05
- Bechtel tapped as interim attorney for Jackson County
- Town on the cusp of being able to move on Allen Street project
- Citizens urged to watch for invasive lanternfly
- Murder victim found in Jackson is ID’d
- Beverly Williams
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.