Details for JACKSON COUNTY is recruiting for a permanent part-time Congregate Meals Manager
JACKSON COUNTY is recruiting for a permanent part-time Congregate Meals Manager. Work 5 hours per day, 5 days per week, 10 am - 3 pm. Position maintains daily reports and data entry for the congregate meals program, distributes liquid supplements, collects client contributions and payments, prepares daily deposits, prepares daily meal orders for the congregate meals program, and maintains meal service records. Responsible for indoor and outdoor meal distributions. High school diploma or GED, valid North Carolina driver license required. Prefer a candidate with Associate degree in nutrition, human services or related field and experience working with the senior population. To apply, submit an Application for Employment to the Sylva Branch of the NCWorks Career Center or the Jackson County Human Resources Office, 401 Grindstaff Cove Road, Sylva. https://www.jacksonnc.org/employment-opportunities Closing Date: 01/25/21. 45-46e
- Jackson County History: A rich legacy goes up in flames
- Sylva man says he saw Jan. 6 Capitol assault in postings on social media
- Cawthorn under fire for D.C. speech; Debnam calls for calm
- Jack Lunnen
- First Person: When ‘POSITIVE RESULTS’ is not what you want to see
- COVID-19 cases climbing higher
- Moore, veteran educator, retires
- Polio vaccine took time to roll out here
- Bidding war continues for Jarrett House, Coach’s
- Vaccine arrives, COVID-19 cases climb
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.