Details for THE TOWN OF SYLVA
THE TOWN OF SYLVA is accepting applications for a Maintenance Technician. This is a full-time, permanent position requiring a valid North Carolina driver's license. A CDL license is preferred and will be required within 6 months of hire date. Work involves operation of solid waste collection equipment and general maintenance of public infrastructure including streets, sidewalks, storm drainage, rights-of-way, and landscaping. Minimum hiring rate is $14.45 per hour plus benefits. Pay is dependent upon experience. Applications will be accepted at Sylva Town Hall until the position is filled. Applicants must fill out and submit a Town employment application which can be found on the Town's website at www.townofsylva.org or by picking up an application at Town Hall. EOE. 45-46e
- Man flees through Food Lion, arrested behind store
- Wrong-way collision on 23/74 claims one
- U.S. 441 motorcycle crash leaves Sylva man injured
- No injuries reported in Cullowhee fire
- Rape charge filed against WCU student
- Sylva Police arrests
- The latest COVID wave now rising across county
- Hunting in bear sanctuaries on the table
- Tubman gone, but her impact still felt
- James Jackson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.