Details for CHEROKEE CENTRAL SCHOOL
CHEROKEE CENTRAL SCHOOL is currently taking applications for employment for the following job opportunities : Athletic Trainer - Must possess at least a bachelor's degree in a health related field. Must be a National Athletic Trainers' Association BOC certified and possess or be in the process of acquiring a licensure, certification or registration from the state of North Carolina. Alternative School Teacher Assistant - Must have an Associate's degree or minimum 48 completed semester hours. Elementary Teacher Assistant - Must have an Associate's Degree or 48 completed semester hours. Part Time Security - Must have a high school diploma or GED. APPLY ONLINE AT https:phl.applitrack.com/cherokeecentral/onlineapp/ or visit www.ccs-nc.org for more information. 45e
- Jackson County History: A rich legacy goes up in flames
- Sylva man says he saw Jan. 6 Capitol assault in postings on social media
- Cawthorn under fire for D.C. speech; Debnam calls for calm
- Jack Lunnen
- First Person: When ‘POSITIVE RESULTS’ is not what you want to see
- COVID-19 cases climbing higher
- Polio vaccine took time to roll out here
- Moore, veteran educator, retires
- Bidding war continues for Jarrett House, Coach’s
- Vaccine arrives, COVID-19 cases climb
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.