Details for THE JACKSON COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
THE JACKSON COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH is accepting applications for a permanent, full-time Processing Assistant III to work within the Environmental Health unit of the health department. Applicants must possess strong office and computer skills; as well as being highly proficient in Microsoft Office; ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing; the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers as well as having the ability to deal effectively and courteously with the public; possess and maintain a valid NC driver's license. The starting salary is $25,847.02. MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE includes high school diploma with one year clerical experience; knowledge of office practices and procedures. Full overview of benefits available at: https://www.jacksonnc.org/employment-opportunites. To apply submit a Jackson County Application to Jackson County Department of Public Health, Attn: Martha Thomasson, 538 Scotts Creek Road, Sylva, NC 28779 or to NC Works Career Center, 26 Ridgeway St., Suite 2; Sylva, NC 28779. Closing date: Friday, January 29, 2021. AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background checks are required. Jackson County participates in the federal E-Verify program. 45e
- Jackson County History: A rich legacy goes up in flames
- Sylva man says he saw Jan. 6 Capitol assault in postings on social media
- Cawthorn under fire for D.C. speech; Debnam calls for calm
- Jack Lunnen
- First Person: When ‘POSITIVE RESULTS’ is not what you want to see
- COVID-19 cases climbing higher
- Moore, veteran educator, retires
- Polio vaccine took time to roll out here
- Bidding war continues for Jarrett House, Coach’s
- Vaccine arrives, COVID-19 cases climb
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.