Details for FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH OF SYLVA
FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH OF SYLVA is seeking a full-time Office Administrator. The Office Administrator is responsible for the financial and administrative operations of the church. This position directly manages and is responsible for all accounting and payroll functions, oversight of all accounts receivable and payable, maintenance of general ledger, and reconciliation of bank accounts. This position also works with support from office staff to manage membership database, organize church files, and prepare communications such as email, newsletters, and bulletins. Degree in accounting and/or administration preferred; minimum two years' experience required. For more information or to submit a resume, please contact Rev. Dr. Mary Brown, Senior Pastor at email@example.com. 44-47e
- Man flees through Food Lion, arrested behind store
- Wrong-way collision on 23/74 claims one
- U.S. 441 motorcycle crash leaves Sylva man injured
- No injuries reported in Cullowhee fire
- Rape charge filed against WCU student
- Sylva Police arrests
- The latest COVID wave now rising across county
- Hunting in bear sanctuaries on the table
- Tubman gone, but her impact still felt
- James Jackson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.