Details for NOTICE OF MEETING
NOTICE OF MEETING The Jackson County Board of Commissioners will hold a regular meeting on January 19, 2021 at 1:00 p.m., Justice & Administration Building, 401 Grindstaff Cove Road, Room A201, Sylva, North Carolina. Virtual options are available for observation or for public comments due to limited space. Citizens are invited to make written or oral comments. Written comments will be accepted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Commissioners. Please call 828-631-2213 and request to be added to the meeting by video or phone to provide oral comment during the meeting. You will need to provide an email address to receive the link or a phone number for calling-in to the meeting and specify if you will be making public comment. You must call to make this request by 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 19th to allow time for the link or number to be sent to you. You may also access the meeting live via YouTube. The link is located on the county website at: www.jacksonnc.org under the Government Tab - "Commissioner Meeting Videos". 44-45e
- Jackson County History: A rich legacy goes up in flames
- Sylva man says he saw Jan. 6 Capitol assault in postings on social media
- Cawthorn under fire for D.C. speech; Debnam calls for calm
- Jack Lunnen
- First Person: When ‘POSITIVE RESULTS’ is not what you want to see
- COVID-19 cases climbing higher
- Moore, veteran educator, retires
- Polio vaccine took time to roll out here
- Bidding war continues for Jarrett House, Coach’s
- Vaccine arrives, COVID-19 cases climb
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.