Details for STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE COUNTY OF JACKSON SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION 22 E 7 NOTICE TO CREDITORS AND DEBTORS OF
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE COUNTY OF JACKSON SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION 22 E 7 NOTICE TO CREDITORS AND DEBTORS OF Rose Marie Ann Marhefka All persons, firms and corporations, having claims against Rose Marie Ann Marhefka, deceased, are notified to exhibit them to George J. Marhefka, III, Executor of the decedent's estate on or before the 15th day of April 2022, or be barred from their recovery. Debtors of the decedent are asked to make immediate payment to the above named Executrix. This the 13th day of January, 2022. George J. Marhefka, III, Executor c/o Jonathan Mattox Attorney for Estate P.O. Box 1038 Bryson City NC 28713 (828) 535-9977 45-48e
- Man flees through Food Lion, arrested behind store
- Wrong-way collision on 23/74 claims one
- U.S. 441 motorcycle crash leaves Sylva man injured
- No injuries reported in Cullowhee fire
- Rape charge filed against WCU student
- Sylva Police arrests
- The latest COVID wave now rising across county
- Hunting in bear sanctuaries on the table
- Tubman gone, but her impact still felt
- James Jackson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.