Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS All persons, firms and corporations having claims against Rye Walden Cowan, Deceased, of Jackson County, North Carolina are notified to present their claims to the below named Executor on or before February 9, 2022, or this Notice will be pleaded in bar of recovery. All persons, firms and corporations indebted to said estate are requested to make immediate payment to the undersigned. This the 11th day of November, 2021. Siara Cowan Blackwood, Executor c/o Scott W. Lamb, Attorney for Executor of the Estate of Rye Walden Cowan, Law Office of Scott W. Lamb, PA, P.O. Box 343, Arden, NC 28704. Jackson County Estate File No. 21 E 326. 36-39e
- Supplier of local drug network sentenced to 30 years in prison
- State budget packs punch for Jackson County, Sylva
- Kerosene heater is suspected in Sylva house conflagration
- Jackson County will uncork Christmas spirit this weekend
- Hikers bring age, wisdom to trails
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Hopefuls lining up to get on primary ballot in Jackson County
- A soldier’s story: Horror and heroism
- Omicron may upset encouraging COVID outlook
- Sylva Police arrests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.