Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS All persons, firms and corporations having claims against Addie M. Henson, Deceased, of Jackson County, North Carolina are notified to present their claims to the below-named Executrix on or before February 18, 2022, or this Notice will be pleaded in bar of recovery. Debtors of the decedent are requested to make immediate payment to the undersigned. This the 18th day of November, 2021. Emma Marlene Farley, Executrix c/o Thomas R. Crawford Attorney at Law Crawford Law Firm P.O. Box 300 Sylva, NC 28779-0300 37-40e
- Supplier of local drug network sentenced to 30 years in prison
- State budget packs punch for Jackson County, Sylva
- Kerosene heater is suspected in Sylva house conflagration
- Jackson County will uncork Christmas spirit this weekend
- Hikers bring age, wisdom to trails
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Hopefuls lining up to get on primary ballot in Jackson County
- A soldier’s story: Horror and heroism
- Omicron may upset encouraging COVID outlook
- Sylva Police arrests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.