Details for STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA COUNTY OF JACKSON IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION BEFORE THE CLERK FILE 22 E 335 IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA COUNTY OF JACKSON IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION BEFORE THE CLERK FILE 22 E 335 IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Frederick William Rosenkampff, Sr., FREDERICK WILLIAM ROSENKAMPFF, JR., and JAMES BRADLEY ROSENKAMPFF have qualified as Executors of the Estate of Frederick William Rosenkampff, Sr., deceased, of Jackson County, North Carolina. This is to notify all persons, firms, and corporations having claims against the Estate to present such claims to the Executors FREDERICK WILLIAM ROSENKAMPFF, JR., and JAMES BRADLEY ROSENKAMPFF, c/o DIANE E. SHERRIL, 559 West Main Street, Sylva, NC 28779, on or before the 8th day of February, 2023, or this Notice will be pled in bar of their recovery. All persons indebted to the Estate will please make immediate payment. 36-39e
- Tennessee man is indicted for 2020 Cashiers shooting death
- Sentence of 23 years is issued in wake of pig confrontation
- Commissioners laugh, cry as three leave the board
- Overturn accident involving tractor kills Sylva woman
- Tribe looks to build 495 homes in Qualla community
- Group hopes to remove the Ela Dam
- Sylva Police arrests
- GOP sweeps local races following canvass
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Steve Eberly
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.