Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS All persons, firms and corporations having claims against Dorothy Pauline Brunette, Deceased
NOTICE TO CREDITORS All persons, firms and corporations having claims against Dorothy Pauline Brunette, Deceased, of Jackson County, North Carolina are notified to present their claims to the below-named Co-Executors on or before February 10, 2023, or this Notice will be pleaded in bar of recovery. Debtors of the decedent are requested to make immediate payment to the undersigned. This the 10th day of November, 2022. Christopher Brown & Mary Ellen McElhattan, Co-Executors c/o Thomas R. Crawford Attorney at Law Crawford Law Firm P.O. Box 300 Sylva, NC 28779-0300 36-39e
- Tennessee man is indicted for 2020 Cashiers shooting death
- Sentence of 23 years is issued in wake of pig confrontation
- Commissioners laugh, cry as three leave the board
- Overturn accident involving tractor kills Sylva woman
- Tribe looks to build 495 homes in Qualla community
- Group hopes to remove the Ela Dam
- Sylva Police arrests
- GOP sweeps local races following canvass
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Steve Eberly
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.