Details for NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION Having qualified as Administrator Ruthlee Malate of the Estate of Keara Isobella Malate
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION Having qualified as Administrator Ruthlee Malate of the Estate of Keara Isobella Malate deceased, late of Jackson County, North Carolina, this is to notify all persons having claims against said estate to present them, duly verified, to the undersigned at, 62 Gilbert Taylor Road, Cherokee, NC 28719 before the 28th day of October, 2022 or this notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons indebted to said estate will please make immediate settlement with the undersigned. This the 28th day of July, 2022. Ruthlee Malate, Administrator of the Estate of Keara Isobella Malate 21-24*
- Theft and drugs with kids in tow land mom in jail
- Hearing set for proposed MAHEC project in Sylva
- Bear gets locked in car, shreds interior
- JCSO honors, mourns Bryson, a ‘wonderful man and great deputy’
- Tennessee man found deceased in GSMNP
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Pair of Jackson residents nabbed with drugs in traffic stop
- Jeep plunges into Tuck, 2 sent to Harris
- Sylva Police arrests
- Fire at High Hampton destroys event center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.