Florence Paul of Whittier was the first name drawn for a piece of jewelry at Hollifield Jewelers. Each December Hollifield’s holds a drawing every Friday night with the last one being held on Christmas Eve as part of their Customer Appreciation Program. Paul is pictured with her prize, a ladies watch valued at $300. More than $1,200 worth of merchandise will be given away this month.
- Jackson County History: A rich legacy goes up in flames
- Sylva man says he saw Jan. 6 Capitol assault in postings on social media
- Cawthorn under fire for D.C. speech; Debnam calls for calm
- Jack Lunnen
- First Person: When ‘POSITIVE RESULTS’ is not what you want to see
- COVID-19 cases climbing higher
- Moore, veteran educator, retires
- Polio vaccine took time to roll out here
- Bidding war continues for Jarrett House, Coach’s
- Vaccine arrives, COVID-19 cases climb
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.