Kudos to the Jackson County Department on Aging for its annual Senior Christmas Boxes program, and to the local community for providing donations to fuel the program. JCDA is now in the process of delivering hundreds of boxes of needed items for seniors; volunteers have donated items for the boxes, as well as monetary donations to purchase items, and currently volunteers are helping with deliveries.
- Kearney files suit against WCU, UNC System
- Man is killed in wreck on 23/74
- Chase ends in arrest; SPD officer injured
- COVID-19 diagnoses in county still on the rise
- Meth dealer who sold drugs in Jackson to serve over 12 years in federal prison
- Katie Wood
- Sandra Bryson
- Businesses re-open, re-think, remodel
- Some area churches inviting congregations back
- MAMA flies wreck victim to Mission Hospital
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.