Sylva lawyer Gary Kirby and his friends on Oct. 21 put a mask on a lion standing on the Mill Street sidewalk. They returned Oct. 25 to find the mask gone and the lion covered in moss and dirt. Kirby said he wonders if anti-maskers are to blame.
- County shakes off shock, turns to resolve after Dec. 7
- Sylva Police arrests
- Mainspring hopes to conserve more acreage in Jackson
- Katie Lenderman
- First snow of this Winter falls in region
- Lights and Luminaries to shine a bit differently this year
- History: The shot heard ‘round the world
- Man appeals sentence for abuse during online class
- Health officials keep wary eye out for new COVID spike
- JoAnn Teague
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.