When you've made all the pies and jams you want this is another easy way to put those summer blueberries to use and it's not too sweet. This time of year you can find fresh picked blueberries at your local farmers market.
- Guadalupe says farewell after run of 20 years; new faces join Sylva scene
- ‘Prank’ reaction seems to be epic overreaction
- High school pranksters get citations
- Couple marks 70 years of matrimony
- Marker will recount ‘Cowee 19’ incident
- School system to charge kids for prank
- Jessica Bryson
- Native son brings ‘Dillsboro Blues’ to town
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Sylva Police arrests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.