Graham Sharp of the bluegrass band Steep Canyon Rangers takes the stage Sunday at Nantahala Brewing in Sylva. The Steep Canyon Rangers are a Grammy award-winning band from Brevard, and have played together for more than 20 years. Sharp released his first solo album, “Truer Picture,” in early May. He has been performing his new album for two months. The performance is family friendly, and all ages are welcome to attend. The show includes Sharp and local artists as well, such as Shane Meade & The Sound at 2:30 p.m., Cloud Circuit at 4:45 p.m., Sharp at 7 p.m. and Pink Beds at 9:15 p.m. Cost of admission is $20 and is for the entire day.
- Youths in hot water for firing pellets at cars
- Supplier of local drug network sentenced to 30 years in prison
- Lawsuit settled in 2019 death at the JCDC
- Sylva Police arrests
- Celestial showstopper over Sylva
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Cindy Lusk
- Staff column: Lessons of youth led to daily giving of thanks
- Bill Steele
- Kolt Harris
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.