The Western Carolina University Bardo Arts Center Performance Hall opens the spring season with a film screening of the acclaimed live production of “Kinky Boots” from London’s Theatre Royal at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 9, as part of the Bardo Arts Center Sunday Cinema Series. The screening will be shown in HD on the big screen. Ticket prices are $15 for adults, $10 for WCU faculty/staff, $10 for seniors 65-plus and $5 for students. This film is not rated but should be treated as PG and has a run time of approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes with one 10-minute intermission. For tickets and further information, visit arts.wcu.edu/kinkyboots or call 227-ARTS. The WCU Fine Art Museum will be open at least one hour prior to any ticketed performance at Bardo Arts Center.
- Kearney files suit against WCU, UNC System
- Man is killed in wreck on 23/74
- Chase ends in arrest; SPD officer injured
- COVID-19 diagnoses in county still on the rise
- Meth dealer who sold drugs in Jackson to serve over 12 years in federal prison
- Katie Wood
- Sandra Bryson
- Businesses re-open, re-think, remodel
- Some area churches inviting congregations back
- MAMA flies wreck victim to Mission Hospital
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.