The Jackson County Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors held a ribbon cutting/grand opening celebration at Nantahala Brewing Company-Sylva Outpost on Aug. 22. It’s at 5 Grindstaff Cove Road and is open from 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. until midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. For more information, visit www.nantahalabrewingsylvaoutpost.com, call 641-9797 or visit them on Facebook. From left are Jackson County Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Patricia Stanberry, Megan Sheets, Beth Bell, Karson Walston, Nantahala Brewing Company’s Sylva Outpost General Manager Matt Smith, Marketing Director Kate Dickey, Co-founder Jenn Huston-Rowland, Chief Operating Officer Jeff Anderson and Chamber Ambassadors Steve Baxley, Brandi Warner and Natalie Newman.
- Lambert appeal decision could be handed down soon
- COVID-19 cases show another rise in Jackson
- Kearney files suit against WCU, UNC System
- Motorcyclist airlifted to Mission after wreck
- Man is killed in wreck on 23/74
- Wayne Cunningham
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Moe Davis will do the right thing
- Chase ends in arrest; SPD officer injured
- County candidates for teacher of the year announced
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.