The Wesley Foundation at Cullowhee United Methodist Church will host its 12th haunted house from 7:30 p.m. until midnight Oct. 29 and 30. Tickets are $5. The Wesley Foundation Haunted House started in 2008. Since, the haunted house has grown into a major annual event that takes months of preparation and planning for Wesley Foundation staff and its students. The event normally has 50 volunteers each night and all profits go to fund future mission projects, such as helping with flood relief in Haywood County. COVID face coverings are required, and no exceptions will be allowed. Anyone under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. All workers of the haunted house will be wearing face coverings and have all been vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Supplier of local drug network sentenced to 30 years in prison
- State budget packs punch for Jackson County, Sylva
- Kerosene heater is suspected in Sylva house conflagration
- Jackson County will uncork Christmas spirit this weekend
- Hikers bring age, wisdom to trails
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Hopefuls lining up to get on primary ballot in Jackson County
- A soldier’s story: Horror and heroism
- Omicron may upset encouraging COVID outlook
- Sylva Police arrests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.