The Jackson County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador team held a ribbon cutting/grand opening ceremony Friday for Balsam Falls Eatery. The eatery is located inside the already established Balsam Falls Brewing Co., 506 W. Main St. in Sylva. Balsam Falls Eatery specializes in fresh handmade Cali-Mex cuisine including nachos, tacos, burgers, sandwiches, salads, chips and more. From left (front) Balsam Falls Eatery’s Gabrial Finnegan, Balsam Falls Brewing Co. co-owner Laurie Lombardi Bryson, Balsam Falls Eatery co-owners Craig Szymanski and Natalie Szymanski, Balsam Falls Brewing Co. co-owner Corey Bryson, Chamber Ambassadors Megan Sheets, Karson Walston, Main Street Sylva Association President John Wermuth and Jackson County Chamber of Commerce Director Julie Spiro Donaldson; (back) Chamber Ambassadors Steve Baxley, Michele Smith, Patrick Dowling and Chase Kress.
- Ann Melton to leave post after 17 years
- County notches more COVID deaths; child cases on rise
- Tubman statue to make stop in Sylva beginning Monday
- In praise of the mighty locust tree
- Sheriff’s Office arrests
- Tommy Burrell
- Bogart’s working to start a new chapter
- Sylva Police arrests
- Mountain Heritage Day returns to WCU
- Local restaurants step up to fight COVID-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Signup today!
Breaking Sports News
Would you like to receive breaking sports news alerts? Signup today!
Would you like to receive weekly headlines? Signup today!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.