Narcotics Anonymous meetings:
• First United Methodist Church, 77 Jackson St., Sylva – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at noon; Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m.
• Cullowhee United Methodist Church, 416 Central Drive, Cullowhee – Saturdays at 6 p.m.
• Cherokee Indian Hospital, 1 Hospital Road, Cherokee – Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 7 p.m.
• Vaya Access to Care Line coordinates access to mental health services: www.vayahealth.com/get-help/crisis-help.
• Meridian Behavioral Health Services offers behavioral health services including help with substance abuse: www.meridianbhs.org.
• Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers offers primary care, behavioral health and addiction assistance: www.amchc.org.
• Blue Ridge Health Sylva offers primary care and behavioral health care: www.brchs.com/blue-ridge-health-sylva.
• Appalachian Community Services offers counseling, consultation and inpatient treatment: www.acswnc.com.